Physician Leadership Development & Transition Services
Dr.Cruiter's proprietary Physician Leadership Development and Transition Services program aims to help physicians seamlessly transition from clinical careers into leadership positions. We will also assist in the research and placement of the leadership role using a three-step process:
- Career Assessment: Pinpoint an individual physician's financial "ripple effect" by medical staff service line
- Transition: The transition from clinical medicine to administration is qualitative, quantitative and strategic through a total rework of a physician’s Curriculum Vitae and through coaching/focusing a physician on how to sell their experience and abilities as a leader.
- Placement Services: Placement is about the application: who, what, where, when, why, and how do we sell the physician’s career as a leader. We will utilize Dr.Cruiter’s current relationships in the industry to find the transitioning physician the right position to achieve success.
Physician Executive Search
Dr.Cruiter’s Physician Executive Program is a retained executive search service. Our only focus is Physician Executives and we enjoy a national reach.
- We have both clinical and operational experience
- We anticipate the next step and are a prepared and passionate partner
- We listen
- We execute
- We attract physician executives
- We qualify, quantify, and predict candidate ability to communicate, cooperate, and collaborate north, south, east, and west within the organization while dealing with the ripple effect
- We manage the interview and site visit process
- We close
About Kent McMackin, Vice President, Physician Executive Programs – Dr.Cruiter
Kent McMackin was born in Oregon, and grew up in Eugene, OR. He received a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Services from Southern Illinois University, a Masters in HRMD from Chapman University, and a Post Graduate Degree in Organizational Psychology from Walden University.
He has served over 25 years in healthcare as a hospital CEO in both for-profit and not-for- profit hospitals. Over the last 18 years, Kent has held SVP and VP positions leading physician services, physician executive and clinical recruitment programs for Fortune top 10 healthcare systems, and some of the largest physician management organizations in the country.
Kent joins us from Acadia Healthcare, a Behavioral Healthcare System with 265 facilities in 39 States. As the VP of Physician Services, he built their first Physician Recruitment Program.
Kent currently resides in Nashville, TN.